In the welcome shade of Table Mountain and overlooking the manicured Company Gardens, Cape Town Hollow is the ideal inner-city-escape for those exploring South Africa’s darling city. With numerous upmarket amenities, magnificent views of one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, and a knowledgeable concierge and shuttle service—what else could visitors want?
The colourful Bo Kaap, European De Waterkant, all-encompassing V&A Waterfront, and the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay are all within easy distance of this boutique hotel—never mind the city’s numerous museums, galleries, and gardens! Regardless of the season, Cape Town’s allure never fades.
Choose from Cape Town Hollow’s 28 Mountain Facing Rooms or their 28 Standard Rooms—all complete with air-conditioning, heating, heated towel rails, satellite TVs, telephones, international adaptors, tea/coffee facilities, Wi-Fi, and digital safes. Onsite amenities are extensive from their 24hr reception, secure parking, and security to their room service, laundry facilities, pool, and 24hr shuttle service in and around the city. Guests can also choose to dine at the hotel’s chic Eighty-Ate restaurant or have a drink in their informal bar and lounge.
- Inner city oasis with magnificent views of Table Mountain, Lions Head, and the Company Gardens
- Convenient 24hr reception, concierge, and shuttle in and around the city to make exploring easy
- On site restaurant, Eighty-Ate, and an informal lounge/bar
- Secure parking facilities (a major plus in Cape Town)
- All rooms have aircon, satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities, Wi-Fi access and room service