Table Mountain is the frame within which visitors will find Cape Riviera Guesthouses. With architecture reminiscent of the Victorian era and views of the city and Molteno Dam, this guesthouse forms part of the City Bowl and gives guests swift access to the city on one side and one of the seven wonders of nature on the other.
Capetonians will be the first to brag about their city being one of the most beautiful in the world; but one moment in this thrumming, dynamic hub will have visitors quickly nodding their heads in agreement. There is no shortage of attractions - whether clubbing and dining on Long Street, spending days on the beach in Clifton, or afternoons wine-tasting in Constantia, visitors will find plenty of entertainment.
Cape Riviera has 12 sumptuous Rooms, 2 swimming pools and a plethora of private balconies and terraces with the added bonus of Wi-Fi, airport transfers, full breakfasts and private tours on request. With resplendent views of the ocean and a location at the foot of Table Mountain, guests will truly get the best of both worlds.
- Conveniently located in Cape Town’s City Bowl at the foot of Table Mountain
- Offers magnificent views of the CBD and ocean, both of which can be reached within minutes
- 12 tastefully decorated rooms in varying degrees of luxury, depending on preference
- Offers full/continental breakfasts and boasts two swimming pools
- Features Wi-Fi, parking and offers airport transfers as well as private tours on request