Tucked away in a cosy lane off Cape Town’s famous Kloof Street is Cape Cadogan. The double-storey Georgian and Victorian building dates back to the beginning of the 19th century and is styled after Oscar Wilde’s bohemian lifestyle.
Bohemian-chic is the hallmark of the Cape Cadogan – the 15 Luxurious en suite Rooms are decorated with an eclectic mix of contemporary and antique furniture, using plush fabrics to maximum effect. The hotel’s comfortable lounge has a roaring open fireplace, relaxing gardens, a pool area for when the heat is on and a library to immerse yourself in. Breakfast, served in the elegant dining room, comes with a view of the pool and garden.
Kloof Street is one of Cape Town’s most fashionable streets and certainly one of the best for browsing. Antique dealers, second hand booksellers, pan-African markets and funky vintage clothing stores lie side by side with cool cafes, high street-style boutiques and chic décor shops and galleries. Sublime restaurants on your doorstep and further afield will add welcome gastronomic interludes to your wanderings.
- Excellent position for exploring Cape Town and its attractions
- Only 15 rooms allowing a maximum of 30 guests, assures personal and attentive service
- Access to gym facilities and complimentary shuttle services to the V&A Waterfront daily
- Owned by the More Family, who are dedicated to ensuring your experience will have you longing to return
- Good package combinations available with More’s Safari properties up country