Situated in the very heart of the city and with decor that pays tribute to the modern nature of Cape Town alongside its rich history, Adderley Hotel’s Luxury Suites act as serene inner-city havens while still allowing guests to be in the mix of things. The hotel’s popular Mediterranean restaurant is the ideal venue for a spot of lunch, while the concierge service will ensure your holiday is as stress-free and memorable as possible.
The Cape Town City Bowl is a vibrant and relentless thrum of activity, excitement, and entertainment. Its streets are lined with restaurants, shops, bars, and nightclubs—showcasing a dizzying array of local, African, and international cuisine, talent, and experiences. Overlooking this diverse concrete jungle is the flat-topped Table Mountain, lauded as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa, which visitors can hike or reach by cableway.
Check-in at Adderley Hotel can happen at any time thanks to its 24-hr reception, secure parking, and wheelchair accessibility. Guests can choose between their Duplex, Luxury, and Junior Suites, or their Studio apartments. On-site amenities include parking, Wi-Fi, room service, babysitting services, and a pool, bar, and laundromat.
- Located on one of Cape Town’s most famous thoroughfares: Adderley Street
- 24-hr reception, concierge services, and babysitting services are available
- Rooftop swimming pool and lounge area
- A variety of different accommodation options ranging from Studios to Luxury Suites
- Hassle-free City Bowl accommodation thanks to secure parking, luxurious rooms, and the creature comforts one would expect of home