African Pride 15 On Orange specialises in exceeding your expectations. Business and pleasure are no longer mutually exclusive as you step into the sensual sophistication of Cape Town’s latest style icon—transporting you to a world of luxury that is confidently different and proudly African.
Conveniently located in the upmarket suburb of Gardens at the foot of Table Mountain, guests have prime access to the National Museum, Planetarium, and The Company’s Garden—a combination of floral beauty and historical complexity. This ideal setting on the fringe of Cape Town’s CBD is only minutes from splendid golf courses, world-class shopping destinations, and renowned beaches.
Crisp white marble floors and a stone red carpet line the entrance of this chic hotel. Each suite is spaciously designed with bespoke furnishings to ensure optimum comfort, along with sandblasted glass doors, plush carpets, and lavish en suite bathrooms. Perfect for executive conferences, the 15 On Orange Business Centre is equipped with five state-of-the-art boardrooms, four meeting rooms and a multipurpose function room. Redefine your retreat with facilities such as the fine-dining Savour Restaurant, the Suntra Spa, fitness centre, swimming pool, Murano Bar, coffee shop.
- 129 Deluxe Bedrooms and suites of cosmopolitan comfort
- First-class setting for executive meetings and conferences
- Fine dining on site at the prestigious Savour Restaurant
- Suntra Spa offers an array of treatments and grooming necessities, alongside a pool and fitness centre
- Unique coffee and patisserie experience at Cinnamon Coffee Shop and space to unwind at Murano Bar