At The Clarendon Bantry Bay sophistication merges with luxury to provide guests with the ultimate getaway. The Atlantic Ocean dominates every view, whether guests are indulging in sundowners on the patio, starting the day with a hearty breakfast in the restaurant or lounging in one of the spacious suites.
Clifton’s four separate beaches, each with its own set of sun-worshippers and muscled beach bums are within walking distance from The Clarendon. The City Centre is only 10min away as is the city’s entertainment and shopping hub – the V&A Waterfront. A swift 45min drive will bring guests to the very heart of the Cape Winelands where wine and gourmet dining is king and dishes can be found to suit any palate.
Light floods every one of The Clarendon’s 5 Rooms and 6 Suites, assuring brilliant views over Bantry Bay and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. Each room is decorated in earthy nature hues and contemporary furnishings, reflecting local flair. Satellite TV, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, a digital safe and room service comes with every room. The Penthouse Suite includes a spacious lounge and dining area.
- The Atlantic Ocean dominates every view
- Sundowners can be enjoyed on the patio and a hearty breakfast in the restaurant
- Clifton’s four separate beaches are within walking distance
- The City Centre is only 10min away as is the city’s entertainment and shopping hub – the V&A Waterfront
- The Cape Winelands are 45min away from the hotel