Bantry Bay can be considered Cape Town’s very own upper east side; a place where the crème de la crème of the Mother City’s high society mingle and mix. It has long drawn travellers keen on hanging with the cool kids, and there’s no better host for you than the President Hotel. What’s more, the hotel is a minute’s walk from Sea Point’s lengthy promenade and a hop, skip, and jump to the bustling city centre.
There is no city like Cape Town. Sprawled across the base of one of the 7 New Wonders of Nature, Table Mountain, and spilling into the Atlantic Ocean below — the city is a sight to behold. Its winding promenade abuts the ocean and is the perfect place to people watch and admire the view. Bantry Bay itself provides sweeping views of the sea against the dramatic backdrop of Lion’s Head.
The President Hotel’s Standard, 1-Bedroom and 2-Bedroom Apartments all include a full English breakfast buffet, extensive in-room amenities (from satellite TV to air-conditioning), and en suite bathrooms. On-site facilities include a spa, pool, salon, restaurant, curio shop, bar, 24/hr reception, room service, concierge, and housekeeping service.
- 4-star hotel in wind-free Bantry Bay
- Only a minute’s walk to the Promenade and a short drive to the city or Clifton and Camps Bay’s beaches
- Sweeping ocean views with Lion’s Head as a backdrop
- Variety of room configurations to suit all types of travellers
- On-site facilities include a spa, infinity pool, restaurant, bar, salon, concierge service, and 24/hr desk among others