Situated in Bantry Bay, adjacent to Sea Point and central to Cape Town’s biggest attractions, Bantry Bay Suite Hotel offers a luxurious experience and an ideal base of exploration. Sometimes considered the Goldilocks zone of Cape Town due its protection from the wind, Bantry Bay and the hotel that shares its name will give you a stay that is just right.
Attractions such as Clifton and Camps Bay towering Table Mountain and Lion’s Head and the V&A Waterfront are all reachable in around 15 minutes or less (depending on traffic). For a tour of the city you can just pop out the front door and onto the city sightseeing hop-on, hop-off bus while business travellers will find the CBD comfortably close. Meanwhile, the promenade along the Atlantic Seaboard and a host of restaurants and cafes are within walking distance.
The beautifully presented accommodation includes 23 open-plan Deluxe Suites, 12 Luxury Suites and 4 Luxury Penthouse Suites complete with roof terrace. All include a kitchenette for self-catering and balconies overlooking the Atlantic or Lion’s Head while Deluxe and Luxury options feature a convenient sleeper bed for kids.
- Central location for exploring Cape Town near the Atlantic Seaboard
- Convenient services include 24-hour reception, secure parking and babysitting facilities
- Swimming pool, bar & lounge and breakfast room onsite
- Exclusive membership to the scenic Metropolitan Golf Club
- All-suite accommodation equipped for self-catering