Take a 15-minute helicopter trip (or 50-minute boat road) from Mahe to an island wonderland: Raffles Praslin Seychelles. This is a place of year-round tropical weather and some of the world’s best beaches. Here, you’ll find lush green gardens and forests that open up to stretches of powder-white beaches.
Radiating opulence, Raffles Praslin places emphasis on beyond-good food and oh-so-fine wine. Plus: its multi-award-winning spa is largest in the Seychelles and is considered one of the best in the world by Condé Nast Traveller. With 7 stellar restaurants and bars - serving everything from Seychellois cuisine to Pan-Asian specialties – you can rest assured each mouthful will be a delight and each meal will be an experience. Plus: creole-cooking classes and cocktail classes are also offered.
Accommodation at Raffles Praslin consists of 86 Villas, ranging from 125 square metres to 175 square metres and offer different views of the island. All Villas come with large decks, private plunge pools, and sunbeds. Bayview Villas have partial sea views while Ocean-View Villas have full sweeping views. The Panoramic Pool Villas have the highest elevation with views of the ocean and island.
- Wide variety of restaurants catering to different palettes
- Award-winning Raffles Spa occupies its own section of the island
- Raffles Praslin is easy to reach by helicopter or by boat
- Anze Lazio, voted one of the best beaches in the world, is just minutes away
- Great for a romantic getaway or a family escape