The Seychelles archipelago has long drawn travellers in search of turquoise waters, pearly shorelines, swaying palms, and verdant inland forests. Utter seclusion and the very epitome of luxury awaits at MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa, promising personalised service and a 5-star experience that will have travellers never wanting to return home.
It’s temperate climate and warm waters have made the Seychelles a popular destination for snorkelling, diving, fishing, hiking, and a plethora of other outdoor activities. All this and more can be organised through the fantastic team at the resort—whether it’s in-villa dining, a sunset cruise on a yacht, or a tour around to neighbouring islands.
The resort’s 11 Signature Villas and 19 Ocean Panoramic Villas boast their own balcony and pool, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, minibar or standard bar, air conditioning, room service, and the added benefit of a butler’s attention. Guests can dine on Asian-Creole fare at Tec-Tec Restaurant, have a cocktail at Sunset Pool Bar, or enjoy a personal recommendation from the Wine Boutique’s sommelier. Couples and families alike are catered for with designated beach areas ensuring one group won’t disturb the other.
- Attention to detail from rose-petal baths and private dining to a dedicated kids programme and menu
- 5-star resort on the private and secluded Anse Louis beach
- Surrounded by 30-acres of lush and natural garden
- Activities onsite and nearby: diving, fishing, snorkelling, yoga, and more
- Designated areas on the beach for families and couples so that one does not disturb the other