Blink and you might just miss Le Domaine de La Réserve, a beachside retreat nestled in a cove in the Curieuse Island Marine National Park of Praslin Island. A small hotel, by resort standards, it opens onto an exclusive beach protected by large granite boulders – an intimate spot to enjoy the tropical sunshine and colourful reefs.
Le Domaine is home to the largest pool in the Seychelles, which comes complete with a children’s section and a swim-up bar. Praslin has its own host of interesting attractions such as snorkelling and diving in the marine park, game-fishing, island-hopping, and golf. The beach connoisseur can head to the renowned Anse Lazio for bathing, Cote D'Or beach for a long walk, or Anse Georgette for seclusion.
Villas are spacious and light, with distinct touches of Creole and Seychellois flavour. 31 Beach-Front Deluxe Villas are clustered in blocks of four along the shore, each with ocean views, air-conditioning and massive bathrooms. Identically arranged Colonial Superior Suites have a grand, bygone-era feel to them - especially on the large terrace overlooking Curieuse Island. The 4 Beach-Front Family Suites are large, two-bedroom units sleeping 4.
- Impressive pool and pool area, the largest in the Seychelles
- Surrounded by marine park making for excellent diving and snorkelling
- Restaurant situated on a jetty, creating a wonderful island ambiance
- Many different beaches and islands accessible by boat or road
- The complimentary high tea served at the pool every day