Frégate Island Private is paradise with a capital ‘p’. There is no other way to describe it. If you’ve wondered whether a place like this exists, it does – and it’s only a 20-minute helicopter flight from Mahé in the Seychelles!
Forget the typical island clichés of ‘warm turquoise oceans’ and ‘white sandy beaches’. They are but the tip of the sandcastle here at Frégate Island Private. Activities include nature walks, mountain-biking, hiking, or taking your own buggy for a trip around the island. The Rock Spa has a full gym and indulgent spa facilities. Diving, deep-sea fishing, and many other water-based activities from kayaking to powerboat trips around the island are also available.
This resort radiates the kind of luxury that is completely worthy of its six-star rating. From the 16 Private Pool Residences to the exclusive use Banyan Hill Estate on a hilltop, this highly conservation-conscious property is in a league of its own. The Private Pool Residences range from 400 to 700 square metres and come with their own terraces, infinity pools and Jacuzzis, daybeds, and dining pavilions with views guaranteed to take your breath away.
- A private island with 7 beaches, one frequently voted ‘most beautiful in the world’
- A private inland harbour and yacht club with PADI dive centre and Rock Spa
- Infinite romantic dining venues on the island
- 16 beautifully crafted Residences with grand private pools
- Incredibly interesting conservation efforts from saving almost-extinct bird species to rehabilitating indigenous forests and many more