May your perception of paradise be put to the test at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles. The natural jungle setting, treetop villas, and infinite beaches fuse to create an island retreat that will leave your jaw dropping and your toes tingling—it’s electric.
The Seychelles boast the oldest granite islands in the world, and the azure waters, coral-lined coast, and lush hillside foliage at this Petite Anse resort can be blended into your stay with, jungle treks, beach and poolside activities, water sports, yoga, birdwatching, and deep-sea fishing. The views of the bay from the granite summits are sublime, and the choice of excitement unlimited.
Experience solitude and serenity in one of the resort’s 67 luxury villas, secured on stilts in the jungle hillside or peeking through the greenery near the beachfront. Island breezes drift through the stylish Creole interiors, and continue out to an infinity-edge pool. In-villa dining is a treat as you watch the sunset in privacy, yet cocktails at ZEZ Lounge and fusion feasts at Kannel restaurant are just as special. Take further care of yourself at the Spa, an island refuge of well-being.
- Secluded island paradise—oldest granite islands in the world
- 67 luxury villas in the lush foliage and on the beachfront
- Phenomenal hilltop views and hiking trails, beach and poolside activities, water sports, yoga, deep sea fishing, and local excursions
- Infinity-edge plunge pool to relax and refresh, and an island Spa
- Diverse cuisine at two restaurants and two lounges—hillside and beachside