Forming part of a cluster of remote coral atolls is Desroches Island – a five-star resort in the Amirante Archipelago in the far outer reaches of the Seychelles. Cerulean waters spill on to the powder-white stretch of sand, where the lush vegetation leans towards the Indian Ocean. As the only resort on the island, it offers guests unrivalled privacy and absolute freedom.
Indulge in island-style spa treatments, designed to relax and refresh your mind, body, and soul. Get hooked on pelagic and reef fish fishing – whether you’re an experienced angler or newbie, you’ll find the rich flowing current’s fish stock irresistible. Dive beneath the waters to experience the ocean’s rich marine life and multi-coloured coral. Set off on a leisurely sunset cruise or opt for more adrenaline-pumping activities such as windsurfing and sailing.
The resort’s accommodation ranges from comfy Beach Suites to the opulent Madame Zabre Villa, each completely private and tastefully designed to blend in with the exotic island ambience. Patio decks lead on to unblemished beaches, while the two restaurants specialise in dishes prepared from the island’s produce.
- Only resort on the island, ensuring unrivalled privacy and absolute freedom
- Island-style spa treatments designed to relax and refresh your mind, body, and soul
- Water-based activities include kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, and stand-up paddling
- Accommodation ranges from comfy Beach Suites to the opulent Madame Zabre Villa
- Snorkel and scuba dive to experience the rich and colourful marine life