On the secluded, north-eastern coast of the island of Praslin you’ll find the Constance Lemuria. Graced with white sandy beaches, warm ocean waters, and lush vegetation, a tropical paradise worth indulging in.
This resort boasts the only 18-hole golf course in the Seychelles with views that will have you missing plenty of putts. U Spa by Constance allows you to put your feet up and let your hair down while being pampered and the Kids Club will ensure the little ones are constantly entertained. Other available activities include diving and snorkelling among the splendid coral reefs, taking to the swimming pools, or participating in a range of beach activities.
A variety of accommodation options with 88 Junior Suites, 8 Senior Suites, 10 Villas, and one Presidential Suite all ensure there is something to suit everyone. Plus: families with children are also well-catered for. The decor and architectural style is modern, but natural materials have been used to give it that warm and relaxing tropical ambience. There are a variety of restaurants and bars on site, serving everything from themed buffet meals to fine dining and al fresco lunches.
- Secluded north-east position on the island of Praslin, Seychelles
- A variety of beaches and activities to choose from, including diving and snorkelling among the coral reefs
- The only 18-hole golf course in the Seychelles
- Choice of restaurants and bars to choose from for dining options
- Excellent kids club with qualified minders and a well-thought-out kids programme