Banyan Tree Seychelles is nestled in Intendance Bay, voted one of the world's best beaches, on the island of Mahé, a short half-hour trip from the international airport. Bask in the sub-tropical sun, sip on island-inspired cocktails or feast at a variety of restaurants on fresh, locally-caught fare.
Take the time to stroll along the miles of white, silky sand adorning the coastline, snorkel private coves and dive amongst colourful tropical fish and corals. Enjoy sundowners and private dining on the beach under the stars or retreat to your luxurious villa to wallow in your private Jacuzzi or pool, with one of the world's most unspoilt destinations as the backdrop to your holiday.
Banyan Tree offers 47 Villas, each one hidden among tropical palm trees and facing out onto an immaculate stretch of beach. There are 5 different types of villas, including a Presidential Villa and a Two-Bedroom Double Pool Villa – perfect for families and friends holidaying together. All villas are equipped with private swimming pools and outdoor Jacuzzis, massage areas and a wonderful veranda from which to enjoy the view.
- Beautiful setting on lush hillside overlooking the beach
- A range of villa types to cater for small groups, couples or families, all equipped with a pool and Jacuzzi
- 5 restaurant options, varying from simple pool bar snacks to gourmet cuisine
- Tropical spa with an array of indulgent treatments
- Interesting excursions such as a rum and organic farm tour and street markets