Be transported to a private island paradise on Alphonse Island, part of an atoll group in the Seychellois Archipelago. Remote and in the heart of the Indian Ocean, admire untouched shorelines, lagoons and abundant sea life.
Dive into natural beauty at this authentic, unspoilt island with a range of activities on offer from fly fishing, game fishing and snorkeling to scuba diving, ocean experiences, island experiences and sunset cruises. Spend warm days on the unblemished shorelines and exploring the lush forests of the island.
Alphonse Island only features a single resort, with discreet suites steps away from the white sandy beach. All suites have patios overlooking the sparkling ocean, are air conditioned, equipped with Nespresso machines, offer private bicycles and have indoor and outdoor showers. Indulge in in-suite dining or private dinners in the garden. Cozy beach bungalows built on stilts in the lush tropical plantations allow for optimal privacy and the five spacious beach suites boast large lounge areas, private terraces and sun loungers.
- The only resort on Alphonse Island, a private island in the Alphonse Atoll, part of the Seychelles Archipelago
- Spacious suites are mere steps away from the beach
- Scuba diving, fly fishing, game fishing, snorkeling and other activities are on offer
- Tailormade spa treatments available
- Pool and tennis court accessible for guests