Minutes from Kigali’s city centre and the International Airport is the Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Centre, Kigali. The hotel is home to Rwanda’s first convention centre, is only a few kms away from government and business offices, and is also close to the city’s attractions and landmarks.
Guests can visit the nearby Inema Art Centre, Casino Kigali, and Ivuka Arts Kigali. Kigali Genocide Memorial, Akagera National Park, and Nyamata and Ntarama Churches are also popular attractions. Strolling through the open-air markets is a great way to interact with the local people and culture and Rwanda’s famous gorilla safaris are available at the nearby Volcanoes National Park.
209 Standard Rooms, 68 Business Rooms, four Accessible Rooms, five Junior Suites, five Presidential Suites, and one Diplomatic Suite are available, all with private city view balconies, climate control, satellite TVs, mini bars, coffee station, and Wi-Fi access. Enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet, all day dining at The Larder restaurant, and lunches and dinners at Filini restaurant. All guests have access to the impressive facilities including a gym, pool, sauna, and spa.
- In Kigali’s centre, close to the airport, business and government offices and local attractions
- Home of Rwanda’s first convention centre that accommodates up to 5,000 people
- Two in-house restaurants as well as a breakfast buffet and a bar
- Fitness centre, swimming pool, sauna, hair and beauty salon, and spa
- 24-hour room service, butler service, airport transfers, and limousine services