The famous Hotel Des Mille Collines is located in the heart of Kigali, Rwanda’s capital city. The large hotel has 112 rooms, beautiful views of the city and is near several of the city’s attractions including the Kigali City Tower, the Kandt House Natural History Museum, the Kigali Genocide Memorial, and the Inema Art Centre.
Guests can explore Kigali easily due to the hotel’s central location; many of the most popular attractions are nearby the hotel. Alternatively, guests can enjoy a massage, body treatment or facial at the hotel, relax at the outdoor pool, in the garden or on the terrace, play a round of golf, workout at the fitness centre or have some fun on the tennis court.
Choose between the Classic Junior Suite, Classic Room City View, Classic Room Garden View, Classic Room Panaroma View, Classic Superior Suite, Standard Room, and Standard Room Pool View options. All rooms are air conditioned en-suites with free WiFi, room service, and TV. Enjoy tasty meals at one of the 3 restaurants or grab a drink from one of the bars or lounges.
- Famous for its role in the country’s genocide as well as the movie Hotel Rwanda
- Central location that is close to many attractions
- Plenty of in-house amenities including spa treatments, swimming pool, fitness centre, and tennis court
- Large variety of en-suite room options all with WiFi
- 3 restaurants as well as bars and lounges
- 24-hour business centre