A landmark in Rwanda’s bustling capital, the Kigali Marriott Hotel is the ideal base from which to explore Kigali and the numerous natural attractions surrounding it. From storking (it’s a bird pun!) through the lush wetlands of Akagera Park in hot pursuit of the prehistoric-looking Shoebill to catching a silver-black glimpse of a silverback through the trees, Rwanda vibrates with an energy it’s impossible to resist.
The Kigali Marriott Hotel is a destination in itself. With 254 rooms and multiple amenities, the premier hotel is situated nearby to the Kigali City Hall, The Kigali Genocide Memorial, Ivuka Arts Centre, and Kigali Golf Club. Guests can enjoy an onsite spa, fitness centre, restaurant, bar, and outdoor pool, or can venture further afield to Volcanoes National Park, Lake Kivu, and the Akagera National Park – Rwanda’s only Big 5 park. Gorilla trekking can be arranged for those seeking the experience of a lifetime.
Accommodation at the Kigali Marriott prizes comfort above all else. Each room has a private balcony with garden views, along with Wi-Fi, satellite TV, tea and coffee facilities, a minibar, floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, and luxurious linen.
- Centrally located in Kigali nearby the Kigali City Hall, The Kigali Genocide Memorial, Ivuka Arts Centre, and Kigali Golf Club
- Trips to Volcanoes National Park, Lake Kivu, and the Akagera National Park can be arranged
- Gorilla trekking can be arranged
- Luxurious rooms and onsite amenities including a spa, restaurant, bar, and outdoor pool
- Ideal for birders, with 500 bird species in the country and the Shoebill Stork in Akagera National Park