In the heart of ‘The Land of a Thousand Hills’ in an area known as Kiyovu, 5 Swiss Hotel provides sweeping views of Kigali’s hills. Near a number of local and international restaurants and minutes away from the city’s business centre, many Kigali attractions and locales are right on your doorstep.
Aside from offering gorgeous bedroom window views and easy access to the business centre, 5 Swiss Hotel is also nearby a variety of local attractions and landmarks. Kandt House Natural History Museum, Kigali City Tower, Kigali Genocide Memorial, Caplaki Craft Village, and Inema Art Centre are only minutes away. Guests can also make use of the hotel’s concierge service that will assist you with navigating local attractions or even going gorilla trekking.
Standard Rooms are available on the city side or with hill views and other options include a Standard Room with Kitchenette and Twin Bed Room with Balcony. All rooms have Wi-Fi, satellite TV, writing desks, extra beds, and minibars while breakfast is also included. Guests can relax on the terrace and revel in the view after a day of business or exploration.
- In the heart of Kigali with beautiful views of the city and surrounding hills
- Near local and international restaurants and minutes from the business centre
- Terrace, garden, bar, and restaurant
- Several popular Kigali attractions are located nearby
- Concierge service
- Free Wi-Fi and breakfast included