Located on a hill overlooking the northern suburbs of Windhoek and a short drive from the centre of the city, lies Olive Grove Guesthouse. The upmarket accommodation combines convenience and tranquillity as well as every luxury needed to make guests feel welcome and pampered.
A perfect retreat to take off the day if you’re on a business trip or an ideal starting point to your vacation, allowing guests to experience all the sights and sounds that this exciting city has to offer. Unwind in the Wellness Room after a long flight or an adventurous journey through Namibia.
There are 10 Suites and 1 Executive Suite all with minimalist chic, “Roman” style décor comprising stone baths, screed floors, granite tiles, ornate iron furniture, and flashes of cotton-white. All rooms feature air conditioning, tea and coffee station, mini bar, snack bar, 100% cotton linen, down duvets and kimonos. Breakfast is taken on the patio by the pool, adjoining the cosy lounge and dining room. Reaching beyond the guesthouse category, an à la carte menu is served throughout the day from the large open-plan kitchen with a private dining venue available on request.
- Situated minutes from the city centre but far enough to leave the hustle & bustle behind
- Only 11 Suites ensuring excellent service and personal attention of the highest standard
- Simple five-star luxury with a distinct serenity about it
- Breakfast and an la carte lunch and dinner menu
- Wellness room providing various treatments