Standing out boldly in Namibia’s historic capital, the Hilton Windhoek is a chic establishment combining fantastic facilities with an excellent location. From the heart of the central business district, you are well placed to conduct business matters of your own, engage in retail therapy, or visit local attractions.
With the financial and business institutions in proximity and flexible meeting rooms on-site, business is a breeze and so is relaxing thereafter at Breeze Spa. You can enjoy panoramic views at the rooftop Skybar next to the swimming pool, or choose from 4 other restaurants, bar, and lounges. There is even a 24-hour fitness centre to keep you in peak shape. Nearby attractions include the Cheetah Conservation Park, Okapuka Ranch game reserve and the historical buildings of Windhoek itself.
The hotel’s sophisticated and contemporary accommodation includes Standard and Deluxe Guest Rooms, and Suites and Executive Rooms which come with complimentary breakfast, snacks throughout the day, and access to the Executive Lounge with 180-degree views over the city. Accessible Rooms are also on offer to ensure comfort for everyone.
- Just 30 minutes from Hosea Kutako International Airport and 5 minutes from Eros Domestic Airport
- Panoramic views from the rooftop Starbar and swimming pool
- Excellent location in the heart of the Windhoek central business district with proximity to shopping and main attractions
- Great stopover en route to Etosha National Park
- 5 dining options and spa on site