Whether just starting out and brimming with anticipation or relaxing before a flight home, the Namibian traveller will find Guesthouse Terra Africa to be the ideal place to stopover before their next journey. Beautiful views of the southern valleys of Windhoek abound from the guesthouse which also operates as an art gallery, housing paintings and jewellery by renowned Namibian artists.
Situated only 30km away from the Hosea Kutako International Airport, the guesthouse overlooks the city and stands just opposite the presidential state house grounds. Tours through the city and townships can be taken to learn about the historical and cultural importance of Windhoek. It is also possible to take day trips to the nearby Okapuka game ranch.
The 10 en suite Guest Rooms are individually decorated with a focus on comfort and warmth. The guesthouse’s heat-controlled eternal rim flow pool is surrounded by a number of themed gardens which feature trees and plants from all over Namibia, attracting a variety of indigenous birds. The Park Restaurant serves local dishes and Namibian delicacies and has a comprehensive selection of international wines.
- Ideal rest stop for travellers on their way in and out of Namibia
- The guesthouse also operates as an art gallery with paintings and jewellery by renowned Namibian artists
- Only 30km from Hosea Kutako International Airport
- 10 en suite Guest Rooms are individually decorated with a focus on comfortable living and warmth
- ‘Eternal rim flow pool’ set among landscaped gardens