Situated in the bustling town centre and a mere five-minute walk from the beach or main shopping area, visitors will find Swakopmund Guesthouse. After years of holidaying in the area, the owners eventually decided to make the seaside bustle of Swakopmund their permanent home.
A plethora of adventure activities and excursions are on offer in town, and the museums, shopping and markets are all worth a visit if you find time. Swakopmund is also well-known for a variety of excellent restaurants in exciting locations ranging from lighthouses to jetties and old tugboats – delightful dining options abound. Swakopmund Guesthouse is the perfect place for a comfortable stay-over close to the ocean and all that this tourist hub has to offer.
Offering 7 Standard Rooms, 7 Luxury Rooms and one Family Suite, all rooms are fitted with crisp, white linen, mini bars, television and decorative beach scene wallpaper. The en-suite bathrooms offer twin vanities and separate showers and baths. Breakfasts are served in the dining room with extensive ocean views. The guesthouse also offers a variety of services from transfers to laundry services and wheelchair-friendly accommodation.
- Central location in Swakopmund, only a 5-minute walk from the beach
- Family-run establishment offering excellent services
- Range of rooms from standard to luxury and family, to choose from
- Excellent position from which to explore all that Swakopmund has to offer
- Wheelchair friendly accommodation available