Mushara Outpost is the perfect base from which to explore Etosha National Park, located 10km from the Von Lindequist gate. Mushara is an immersive experience, oozing traditional safari charm and styled as a country-chic farmhouse framed by the rugged wilderness.
Hop aboard an open-top Landrover and let the safari begin! One of Africa's finest reserves, Etosha is home to lion, leopard, rhino and elephant (all the Big 5 except buffalo), as well as a host of mammal, bird and reptile species. Encompassing an area of 22 270km², Etosha offers unique insight into the various adaptions that the flora and fauna have made to survive the harsh environment.
Accommodation consists of 8 Tents; each raised a meter and a half over a dry river bed with a wooden deck opening out on to the uninhibited African bush. Large glass windows and a sliding door create a light, roomy feel, welcoming in the sights and sounds of the wilderness. Facilities include a mini bar, coffee station, safe deposit box, telephone, mosquito net, hair dryer and air conditioning.
- Easy access to the Etosha National Park
- Old-style safari charm creates a relaxed immersive atmosphere
- Accessible to both self-drive and fly-in guests
- Tents are air conditioned, ensuring comfort on hot afternoons
- Service is light-hearted with a focus on attention to detail