Mushara Lodge lies on the eastern outskirts of Namibia’s Etosha National Park making it the ideal base from which to explore the wildlife-rich park. An eclectic blend of traditional African art work mixed with modern comforts creates a tranquil environment for guests to retreat to after a day of traversing the diverse African landscape.
The centre piece of the Etosha National Park is its salt pan – the largest of its kind in Africa. Its white crust of salt shimmers in the heat of the day, promising brilliant photo opportunities as large herds of buffalo tread across its surface. All the big cats are present, as well as great numbers of plains game, and more than 300 bird species. The waterholes are a constant hub of activity as the animals come and go throughout the day to quench their thirst.
The lodge consists of 10 spacious Chalets, including a family unit, arranged in a semi-circle around the pool area. All bathrooms are en-suite with a shower, while the triple room and family unit boast full en suite bathrooms.
- Situated on the outskirts of Namibia’s Etosha National Park making it the ideal base from which to explore the park
- Etosha has the largest salt pan in Africa
- A variety of wildlife can be viewed on game drives and around the waterholes
- The lodge consists of 10 spacious Chalets, including a Family Unit
- Antelope and warthogs wander the green lawns around the chalets