In 1996 the Pampe family took the decision to alter their game farm and transform it into a haven for wildlife lovers and safari-goers. On the eastern boundary of Etosha National Park and a mere 8km from the Von Lindequist Gate entrance, Mushara is the perfect position from which to explore Etosha National Park and the myriad of wildlife and epic landscapes it has to offer.
Twice-daily game drives are taken into Etosha National Park with qualified guides who have intimate knowledge of the areas folklore, history and wildlife. The guides receive up-to-date information on game movement, ensuring excellent wildlife-spotting opportunities including the park’s four Big 5 members. Game-viewing vehicles that have been adapted for year-round protection against the elements offer panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
Mushara Lodge’s popularity grew rapidly, which in turn encouraged the family to add 3 more accommodation options to their property. From the Lodge to the Bush Camp, the Outpost to the Villa, visitors will be spoilt for choice as each one has its own distinct character, style and sense of African contemporary luxury. The Bush Camp is family friendly and experienced child-minders are available.
- Family-run lodge with staff that are committed to providing excellent service
- Just 8km from the Von Lindequist gate of Etosha National Park
- Luxury accommodation offered in a choice of 4 different lodge options
- Guided game drives into Etosha National Park with specialized vehicles
- Mushara Bush Camp is family-friendly with child-friendly facilities & services available while Villa Mushara is open for exclusive use