A traditional African village is the inspiration for the modern and comfortable Etosha Village, a camp made up of tented accommodation set on raised wooden decks surrounded by indigenous trees. Family-focused comfort is emphasised at the camp which is located in a private reserve adjacent to the Etosha National Park.
Its position only 2km from the Anderson gate of Etosha National Park makes self-drive game drives possible, allowing guests to explore the park on their own time. Those who prefer their game drives guided are welcome to join the morning and afternoon game drives on offer in semi-open game viewing vehicles. A nearby hill is the setting for sundowners in the bush against the backdrop of a spectacular Namibian sunset.
The 40 canvassed Suites are all equipped for self-catering and include twin beds and a sleeper couch for children. Dining at Etosha Village is a traditional affair, with 3 outside dining sites and a kitchen/buffet area mimicking the eating arrangements of a traditional African feast. Lawn areas are great sites for children and parents to relax and enjoy the Namibian sunshine.
- Modern and comfortable camp inspired by a traditional African village
- Proximity to the Etosha National Park makes self-drive game drives possible
- A nearby hill makes a spectacular setting for sundowners
- Dining at Etosha Village is a traditional affair
- Relaxing lawn areas ideal for kids