Like a sly smile and a flirtatious wink from across the room, Etosha Safari Camp entices visitors from all vicinities with its affinity for flair and volumes of character. Another appealing factor is the camp’s close proximity to Etosha National Park—Namibia’s flagship reserve.
The camp oozes down-to-earth, innovative charm between the mopane trees, and fully embodies the spirit of Africa from staff to live song and dance. African wildlife takes priority during the day and the camp is only 10km from Etosha’s Andersson Gate—the portal to the renowned animal kingdom. Discover the park on your own or with fascinating added information provided by professional guides.
The Safari Camp offers 50 fairly basic chalets, each with its own shaded veranda, en-suite bathroom, and colourful artwork. Make your way through the quirky relics of bicycles, gas lamps, and streets signs in the camp’s main area to a circular swimming pool, offering some respite from the heat. Don’t miss the vibrant Okambashu Restaurant and Oshebeena Bar, decorated in township style and brimming with African joviality.
- Only 10km from Etosha National Park’s Andersson Gate and wildlife
- 50 basic chalets with eccentric décor, en-suite bathroom, and shaded veranda
- Guided or unguided safaris through Namibia’s flagship game reserve
- A sparkling round swimming pool to cool off in the heat and listen to cheerful live music
- Okambashu Restaurant and Oshebeena Bar, decorated in township style