Just 10km from the Von Lindequist gate of Etosha National Park, Mushara Bush Camp offers tented accommodation of the highest standard. This camp is particularly suited to independent travellers and families looking for an ideal base from which to explore this park, renowned for teeming wildlife.
Escape the sweltering heat after your game-drive in Etosha with a dip in the refreshing swimming pool and spend evenings relaxing around the campfire in the boma, sharing the day’s adventures. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner on the verandah, surrounded by the Namibian wilderness. Children are made to feel very welcome by child minders and will be entertained with the array of fun activities on offer, the kiddies’ pool and a child friendly play area. Mushara is designed to ensure that all members of the family get to enjoy their getaway.
With only 16 en-suite tents built from canvas, wood and local limestone, the camp accommodates a maximum of 32 guests and 8 children. All tents have amenities such as a private verandah, coffee station, safety deposit box, hair dryers and fans with floor to ceiling windows providing unobstructed views.
- Part of the privately owned Mushara Collection of properties, upholding the ethos of the brand
- Close proximity to Etosha National Park – only 10km from Von Lindquist Gate
- Ideal for independent travellers and families looking to explore Etosha but wanting to avoid crowds
- Full dining, swimming pool and other facilities on site
- Very child friendly, with minders, activities and a play area for children