Situated on a hill with its chalets and restaurant overlooking the magnificent Namibian savannah and a mere 10 km south of Andersson’s Gate leading into the Etosha National Park, Etosha Safari Lodge is the perfect host to those wanting to immerse themselves in the rugged wildlife.
Use your own vehicle or join one of the lodge's daily safari trips to enter the park where knowledgeable guides will show you all it has to offer. Amidst endless mopane trees, watch elephants swimming with their young, herds of zebra ambling over to the watering hole, springbok bounding through the savannah or lions lazing about in the shade. One of the oldest conservation areas in Africa and at 22,700sq km’s in size, Etosha is home to over 110 different species of mammals and more than 230 species of birds.
All of the 65 en-suite Chalets have air conditioning and mosquito nets, and a choice of three swimming pools between them. There is a convivial restaurant and bar where dining takes place under starry African skies, a wooden platform for sundowners, or a cosy setting around a fire-pit to share the day’s stories.
- Part of the Gondwana Collection of Namibian accommodation properties, upholding the standards of this portfolio
- Excellent position from which to discover south-central Etosha National Park
- Flexibility to do self-drive game viewing or guided game drives into the park
- Full service restaurant, swimming pools and sundowner deck on site
- Typical safari lodge experience in Namibia