Epacha Game Lodge and Spa is one of Namibia’s few genuine five-star hotels and is inside the 21 000ha Epacha Private Game Reserve, adjacent to Etosha National Park, providing front-seat access to the wonder that is southern Africa’s wildlife.
Epacha is a safari experience set in its own glorious wilderness, offering animal viewing activities such as game drives at dawn and dusk in open safari vehicles. Activities include day trips to Etosha, walking safaris, quad bike nature trails, bird-spotting, and stargazing. All this and the unstinting pursuit of excellence in service, food, and luxury make for an unforgettable stay.
The Lodge has 18 enormous Cottages on a small hill built from local stone and thatch, with modern finishings and Victorian décor. Each has a spacious en-suite bathroom, a massive centre-piece bed and French doors that open onto a private balcony facing a valley. The living area features numerous genteel diversions including a billiards room, leather-bound cigar lounge, wine cellar, the Mystique Spa, a library, infinity swimming pool and sun terrace. Delectable meals and refreshing drinks touched with local flavour are an ever-present feature of your daily routine.
- Offers both the experience of a private game reserve and day trips to Etosha National Park
- A variety of additional activities on offer
- A destination wellness spa offering excellent facilities and services
- Five-star destination with luxurious accommodation and on-site facilities
- Custodian of the Namibian Black Rhino programme, featuring black rhino on site