Erindi Private Game Reserve comprises 71,000 ha of pristine wilderness, with varied landscapes in the Okahandja, Otjiwarongo and Omaruru triangle. The sheer magnitude and diversity of this area make it a must-see where guests can enjoy the Namibian wilderness from the comfort of the Old Traders Lodge.
Located 180km from Windhoek, the reserve is an easy distance for visitors to cover upon entering Namibia. Originally a cattle farm, later a hunting venture and now a nature conservation area, guests will find rare and endangered species at Erindi. Guided game-drives for adults, and one specially for children, are available along with cultural visits to a nearby San village, guided walks and hikes to see Bushman rock art or strolls along the OId Traders trail.
The lodge is located on the banks of a meandering river, with views of the surroundings from an expansive wooden deck. Dining is a culinary adventure, combining regional African cuisine with a multitude of cooking styles. 35 well-appointed Suites overlooking one of two floodlit waterholes, with the exception of 2, are all equipped with comfortable beds, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, a fridge, tea/coffee station, in-room safe, study desk and satellite TV.
- Situated on the Erindi Private Game Reserve spanning 71 000ha of wilderness rich with wildlife and birdlife
- Luxury lodge with a classic, safari style feel offering a variety of room categories
- All suites have views over one of the four floodlit waterholes or meandering river
- Wildlife conservation and community upliftment are foremost on this reserve
- The number of varied activities on offer surpasses anything else in Namibia