High on a riverbank with awe-inspiring views of the Okavango River, Divava Okavango Lodge & Spa is well-known for its beauty and leisure. The area is affectionately known by the local people as Paradishi Ghomumbiru, or Little Paradise—where time stands still and opportunity for wildlife, nature, and luxury is bounteous.
The lodge is close to Divundu and shares common borders with the renowned Popa Falls. The abundance of wildlife in the nearby Mahango Game Reserve provides guests with ample occasion for viewing the diverse fauna and flora of this area. Mokoro (traditional canoe) trips to the private island, boat cruises to the falls, fishing, birding, scenic flights and excursions are some other superb ways to pass the time.
The Mystique Spa mirrors the style of the local huts of the area, and treatment rooms offering massages and scrubs, steam room and sauna, face the Okavango River. 20 thatched chalets have been designed with en-suite bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, bathtub and double sinks, and private decks to ensure that guests receive the best pampering possible. The lodge’s swimming pool and restaurant are also available for your enjoyment.
- Set in the Kavango region of Namibia—close to Popa Falls
- 20 thatched chalets with en-suite bathrooms and private decks with view of the Okavango River
- Mystique Spa offering varied treatments, and restaurant and swimming pool available
- Game drives in the nearby Mahango Game Reserve
- Mokoro trips, boat cruises to the private island, fishing and birding, scenic flights and excursions