Vamizi Island is something quite special. Set on an exclusive, crescent shaped island in the Quirimbas Archipelago of Mozambique, this really is your archetype of a secluded island with beautiful beaches and warm waters.
In addition to the excellent opportunity to dive in an area noted for having some of the best diving spots in the world, enjoy superb snorkelling, swimming, deep-sea fishing or the sailing boats and kayaks available to you. Visits to the local village are encouraged, ensuring an authentic Mozambican experience. And there’s more: castaway picnics, nature walks, dhow sunset cruises or seasonal whale watching expeditions are just some of the other activities here.
This is the ideal beach holiday destination for large families or small groups of friends travelling together. The 5 ocean-facing Private Beach Villas are spaced for guaranteed privacy. Each villa has a 5 to 6 en suite bedroom configuration with all main areas featuring a swimming pool, decks, lounges, dining room and children’s playroom. The villas are individually decorated with their own take on African beach themes and accommodate guests with their own private chef, hospitality team and 4x4 vehicle with driver.
- On an exclusive private island in Quirimbas Archipelago of Mozambique
- Only 5 villas, ideal for large families or small groups of friends travelling together
- Each villa has its own private chef, hospitality team and 4x4 vehicle with driver
- Children’s games room in each villa
- Some of the best diving in the world among a long list of other activities to do