In the shadow of the old, white cathedral’s tower, in the very heart of Maputo, lies Pestana Rovuma. The four-star hotel combines comfort with an African atmosphere to create a luxurious base from which to explore the vibrant Mozambican city.
The ground floor boasts a small shopping centre, providing guests with all the necessities, from banking services and a pharmacy to a beauty salon and shoe store. Dining is a delight with Monomotapa Restaurant’s local and international cuisine, served a la carte or buffet-style. The Snack Bar & Cocktail Lounge provides smaller bites and pastries, enjoyed on the terrace or next to the pool. The Indian Ocean’s inviting waters are only a short drive away and offer water enthusiasts fishing, scuba diving, and boat trips.
The 199 rooms, including suites, feature a private bathroom, 24-hour room service, satellite TV, and air conditioning to battle the Mozambican heat. Most rooms come complete with a balcony with views over the cosmopolitan city or of Maputo Bay. Recharge at the fitness centre or take a dip in the pool.
- Located in the heart of Maputo
- Four-star hotel combines comfort with an African atmosphere
- Ground floor boasts a small shopping centre
- Monomotapa Restaurant serves a la carte and buffet-style meals, while the Snack Bar dishes out smaller bites and pastries
- The beach is only a short drive away and offers activities such as scuba diving and boat trips