Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa is located on an island in the heavenly Bazaruto archipelago off the coast of Vilanculos in Mozambique. It’s postcard-worthy surrounds and luxurious accommodation are the perfect accompaniment and photo-op to your tropical Indian Ocean getaway.
Situated in the Bazaruto Marine National Park, diving, snorkelling and big game fishing are popular. The hotel’s dive-training school is available for new underwater adventurers and there are also plenty of other activities available for land and sea from offshore boat trips in search of seasonal marine visitors to kayaking and all manner of water-skiing and wake boarding, and volley ball or horse riding to cooking classes. Traditional dhow excursions to Vilanculos or to other parts of Bazaruto archipelago make for convenient and relaxing sight-seeing.
44 Beach Villas in varying categories, each offer refined luxury with all the comforts you could wish for. If you feel peckish, head to one of the world-class restaurants specialising in seafood and international cuisine or quench your thirst at one of two well-stocked bars. Take a break from all the activity with the host of treatments at the Anantara Spa.
- Great position on the island of Bazaruto in the Bazaruto archipelago
- Easy access from southern Africa via Vilanculos
- Located in the Bazaruto Marine National Park with excellent diving and snorkelling
- Various villa types of accommodation on offer, so something to suit everyone
- Extensive list of both water and land based activities on site