The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is in a league of its own on the south-western side of the island. Stretching along Le Morne Beach, this pristine turquoise lagoon is a haven for kite surfers from around the world, and those in search of ultimate relaxation. There is something for everyone to indulge in during their stay in this slice of paradise.
One hour from the International airport, St. Regis occupies an expansive length of coastline allowing guests to feel secluded on the crystal water’s edge. Complimentary resort activities include snorkeling, glass-bottom boat trips, windsurfing, stand up paddling, pedal boats, and kayaking. Deep-sea fishing trips and catamaran cruises can also be organised.
Five-star status doesn’t do justice to the level of indulgence at St. Regis. There are 172 guest rooms and suites, with the most prestigious St. Regis Grand Suites boasting a lounge, dining room, outdoor living terrace overlooking One Eye Surf Spot, and even featuring an outdoor bed for an afternoon nap beside the lagoon. As a UNESCO World Heritage site, there is something extra special about Le Morne Peninsula.
- In-room spa treatments from St. Regis Iridium Spa
- The Kite Flyers Club is an exclusively designed activity program for St. Regis Resort children
- Seaside cuisine to a 3 Star Michelin-level dining experience and styles from Japan and India.
- Astor Room hosts up to 180 guests and opens onto an outdoor terrace
- Fitness Club and a professionally designed asphalt tennis court