The quintessential tropical island escape awaits at Radisson Blu’s 5-star Azuri Resort & Spa on the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius’s northeast coastline. With the ocean on your doorstep and a sublime location in a luxurious lifestyle village, paradise is well and truly personified here.
With the ocean so close, it's unsurprising that beach days are the norm here. Soak up the sun, enjoy a snorkel along the shoreline, or taking a relaxing cruise to the fishing reserve off the coast. An array of water and land sports are available, along with an opulent spa, well-equipped meeting facilities, and three restaurants and bars displaying local, Mediterranean, and international cuisine.
This Radisson Blu hotel is perfect for couples and families with its private beachfront Superior Rooms and Deluxe Garden/Ocean Rooms boasting inter-leading doors. The calming, neutral interiors boast turquoise accents — a tribute to their Indian Ocean neighbour. All accommodation has tea/coffee facilities, a minibar, shower, internet access, living and dining areas, and satellite TV. The Superior Rooms are favourites with couples and honeymooners thanks to their beachfront location and plunge pools.
- 5-star Radisson Blu hotel located in an oceanfront lifestyle village on Mauritius’s northeast coast
- A variety of land and water sports available plus a spa, gymnasium, and meeting room
- Three restaurants and bars
- Deluxe Garden/Ocean Rooms are near the beach and family-friendly
- Superior Rooms on the beach with private plunge pools — ideal for a romantic holiday