A quiet Mauritian peninsula, whose pristine shores are lapped by azure waters and dotted by swaying palms, is home to the magnificent One & Only Le Saint Geran. Here, attention to detail is paramount—whether it is the local rum waiting in your suite to welcome you or the elegant and well-appointed accommodation options boasting views of the bay or ocean.
Mauritius’ colourful history is greatly owed to the fact that it has at different times been occupied by Dutch and Portuguese traders, French colonists, and formed part of the British Commonwealth. Aside from the cultural attractions borne out of its exciting past, the island nation is also a natural treasure trove, seen in its waters—ideal for diving and snorkelling—and its numerous reserves such as the nearby world-renowned Botanical Palmplemousses Garden.
Guests can choose between Junior Suites and Ocean Suites (with inter-leading options for families), or the opulent Villa Residence: your own private 2-bedroom estate boasting a personal valet, a team of butlers, chef, private pool, and terrace. Onsite amenities include 3 bars, 4 restaurants, a spa, kids programme, 9-hole golf course, and much, much more.
- Located on its own peninsula on the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius
- Variety of luxurious accommodation options to choose from
- Inter-leading suite options available for families
- Onsite: 9-hole Gary Player golf course, spa, restaurants, watersports, bars, and tennis courts to name a few
- Unique Kids Only programme available
- Added luxuries include private dining on request and themed nightly turndown service