If watching the sun rise and set over a glass surface of incomparably still and turquoise water is your idea of heaven, then Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort is for you. Located in the Maldives and on a private island in the South Malé Atoll, Olhuveli accommodates guests in beach and over-water villas on this magical paradise an exhilarating speedboat transfer away from Malé International Airport.
With its pristine beaches dotted by cowry shells and its clear waters offering visibility perfect for diving and snorkelling, it’s no surprise that the Maldives draws sun-worshippers and scuba-divers. A holiday here is about marvelling at the beauty around you, whether that is from the beach or a sunset cruise around a chain of islands.
Guests at Olhuveli can choose from a variety of accommodation options ranging from Deluxe Rooms and Beach Villas to Water Villas and the Presidential Water Suite. Enjoy fresh seafood fare, international and local cuisine, and old favourites such as pizza thanks to the resort’s four restaurants and three bars. Be sure to also relax at the spa or gym, and make use of the diving school found here.
- On a private island on the South Mahe Atoll
- On-site amenities include Wi-Fi, four restaurants, three bars, a spa, gym, tour desk, and variety of indoor/outdoor activities
- Reach the island after a 45min speedboat transfer from the airport
- On-site diving school for those who want to learn
- Beach villas as well as over-water villas available