Dive into crystal clear waters, revealing astonishing marine life at Blue Zebra Island Lodge on Nankoma Island, part of the Marelli Island archipelago in a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Lake Malawi National Park. Be transported to natural tranquility, waking up to the cries of the African Fish Eagle, Malawi’s national bird, and exploring the 875 types of rainbow coloured Cichlid fish in the lake.
Lake Malawi is the third deepest lake in the world and is inhabited by the largest assembly of fish species of any lake on earth. Enjoy some of the world's most effortless snorkeling only a few metres from shore, or admire the abundant birdlife of over 650 species. Activities are endless at the lodge, including kayaking with otters, fishing trips, boat sundowner cruises, and scuba diving. In the evenings, marvel at dusk as the sun dips over the hills and you dine on the array of decadent food and refreshing beverages on offer.
Choose from a variety of superb accommodation configurations with dream-like views including the honeymoon Executive Tented Chalets, the Family Tented Chalets, the Luxury Tented Chalets, and the Safari Terrace Tents.
- Situated on an island in Lake Malawi hosting 875 types of Cichlid Fish and 650 bird species
- Chalets have lake or treetop forest views
- Variety of activities on offer, including snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, boat cruises and more
- Situated on Nankoma Island in Lake Malawi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Decadent à la carte food and beverages on offer