The three-star Vanila Hotel & Spa blends easily into the tropical shoreline of Nosy Be’s west coast like a subtle hint of perfume. Madagascar’s number one beach destination is in possession of a relaxed atmosphere, natural beauty and an easy pace, making Vanila Hotel perfect for a tropical sojourn combining international standards with Malagasy authenticity.
Possibilities abound, from the iridescent fish flitting through coral to curious lemurs and other intriguing creatures and plants found at the likes of Lémuria Land near Hell-Ville or Lokobo Reserve. The island of perfumes also boasts cocoa, ylang-ylang and vanilla plantations to uncover. Meanwhile kayaking, horseback riding, sun-bathing and cocktail drinking make up classic ingredients of seaside bliss. Whales visits from August to November and gentle whale sharks cruise the waters from October to December.
The hotel’s 56 rooms include 20 Garden View Rooms, 34 Sea View Rooms and 2 Prestige Suites with indulgent private Jacuzzis. Both Garden View and Sea View categories have options for extra beds while there are 8 connecting Sea View Rooms perfect for families. Facilities include 2 restaurants, 4 bars, pools, a playground, business facilities, and a Spa.
- Tropical seaside location on Nosy Be’s west coast
- Access to a range of activities from excursions to neighbouring islands to water sports
- Various rooms with space for extra beds plus connecting options available
- 2 Prestige Suites with private Jacuzzis
- Facilities include 2 restaurants, 4 bars, infinity pools, business facilities and Spa