Nosy Saba Island Resort & Spa is the idyllic island escape you’ve always dreamed of. Located on an exclusive island in the Mozambique Channel and just off the coast of Madagascar, this resort offers guests a tropical paradise with plenty of ocean activities, nature adventures, and excursions to other islands. Nosy Saba is alive with tradition and eager to share its serenity with leisure-loving travellers.
The island can be reached by plane, speedboat, or via a gentle cruise. Nosy Saba Island Resort & Spa lies within the Sahamalaza Marine and Terrestrial Biosphere Reserve. This reserve allows visitors to encounter unique wildlife endemic to Madagascar who call Nosy Saba island and its forest home.
The resort’s 12 junior suites and 15 senior suites all enjoy pristine ocean views with the former being best suited to a couple or family with a young child and the latter able to sleep up to four adults. There are two restaurants at the resort offering delicious Malagasy and international dishes. Both restaurants also promise front-row seats to spectacular sunsets, a simple reminder of the effortless beauty that only nature can muster.
- Exclusive tropical paradise just a few miles off the coast of Madagascar
- The island is home to rare and endemic animals best explored on walking trails around the island
- All suites boast breath-taking ocean views
- A reef surrounds the island making for sublime snorkelling opportunities
- Amenities at the resort include a pool, bar, room service, Wi-Fi, and a fitness and spa centre