All of Madagascar’s most exciting traits amalgamate in its thriving capital, Antananarivo. Perched on a hill overlooking this exciting spectacle is Palissandre Hotel & Spa, an establishment furnished with all possible amenities and conveniently giving its guests direct access to the very heart of the city.
Antananarivo has been Madagascar’s central hub for over 200 years and as a result boasts a wealth of attractions from lemur parks and museums to its sprawling markets and traditional palaces. Ivato International Airport—the main airport serving the island and connecting the city to all domestic hubs—is a short 10min-drive from the city centre.
'Palissandre’ translates to ‘rosewood’, signifying the predominant theme throughout Palissandre Hotel & Spa. Overlooking the famed Avenue of Independence, guests can make use of the hotel’s La Table des Hautes Terres restaurant and sample the Malagasy rum found at L’Amphore Bar. Each of its 46 rooms are air-conditioned, have en suite bathrooms, and feature a safe, phone, satellite TV, minibar, and hairdryer. Self-catering apartments are also available, some featuring Jacuzzis. Universal Access, Wi-Fi, a gym, spa and pool are just some of the modern conveniences found onsite.
- A superb base in the very heart of Madagascar’s capital: Antananarivo
- 17km from the airport and overlooking the Avenue of Independence
- Onsite conveniences include a bar, restaurant, pool, and gym
- Rooms and self-catering apartments are available
- Parking, Wi-Fi, and universal access options are just some of the other facilities on offer