Maison Gallieni is a hidden gem in the busy capital city of Madagascar, Antananarivo (affectionately known as ‘Tana’). This city is full of life and home to bustling restaurants, vibrant market stalls, numerous historical sights, and local activities to entertain the whole family.
Overlooking the town from its location on a hill, Maison Gallieni promises magnificent views of the city and coastline. The area boasts colonial buildings and cool temperatures, a comfortable combination for those wanting to explore the city’s bustling streets on foot. The hotel is a stone’s throw from Faravohitra Cathedral, a plethora of red-roofed market stalls, and the iconic street that is Independence Avenue.
The modern splendour of Maison Gallieni is captured in its eco-friendly nature and earthy elements incorporated throughout the structure of the building. There are four individually styled en-suite bedrooms all with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a safe, and Wi-Fi access. The heated swimming pool, fireplace, garden, and library are all enticing luxuries that are sure to please after a day spent exploring the city.
- Maison Gallieni is in bustling Antananarivo, the capital city of Madagascar
- Antananarivo is known for its history, restaurants, shopping, and nearby places of interest
- The lounge opens out onto a stunning heated swimming pool
- There are 4 exceptionally well designed en-suite bedrooms incorporating stone, brick, and wood
- Venture out to places such as Lake Anosy, Analakely Market, and Jardin d’Andolaho Park