Located within the Lake Nakuru National Park and a stone's throw from the lake itself, Sarova Lion Hill Lodge is an ideal destination for those who want to see flocks of flamingos and pelicans. But it's not all about the birds… a vast array of wildlife (including black and white colobus monkey) roam the surrounds. Plus: the park is home to a standard-setting rhino sanctuary.
When you’re not relaxing in the pool, going on a nature walk or having a G&T at the Rift Bar, you can venture into the National Park on a game drive. The lake setting boasts over 400 species of birds and an array of mammals, creating an explosion of colour and commotion. In short: Lake Nakuru has the makings of a photographer’s dream.
Sarova Lion Hill Lodge has 64 Chalets, each with a spacious bathroom and a private veranda boasting panoramic vistas over the lake and distant hills. More discerning travellers may choose to stay in one of the 3 Suites which offer the best in refined luxury. With private fireplaces and massive rooms, these suites make for the perfect romantic getaway.
- Scenic views of the lake and reserve from main areas and rooms
- Activities include game drives, nature walks, and wilderness picnics
- Accommodation options and activities for children create an ideal family destination
- Lake Nakuru is a birding and photographic hotspot
- Consider private, al fresco dining for a special occasion