Sarova Panafric Hotel is the self-confessed representation of the African renaissance since the hotel’s inauguration by Kenya’s first president, Jomo Kenyatta in 1965. A mere five minutes from Nairobi’s CBD, Kenya’s capital city and all its attractions are served up on a silver, and proudly local, platter.
While most people pass through Nairobi en route to attractions such as the Masai Mara National Reserve and Mount Kilimanjaro —this East Africa Safari capital has a lot more to offer than meets the eye. Sample local nyama choma (barbequed meat), head just out of town for game-viewing at Nairobi National Park, and stop by Karen Blixen’s House and Museum.
The concierge service at Sarova Panafric Hotel is on hand to handle all sightseeing and transportation needs around the city, while its Flame Tree Restaurant—once frequented by freedom fighters, spies, and foreign correspondents—now acts as a watering hole for intrigued guests and locals alike. Guests can choose to stay in the hotel’s Superior, Executive, Club, Studio, or Themed Suites boasting an unabashedly Kenyan and stylish interior.
- Only 5 minutes from the CBD and 18km from Nairobi’s international airport
- Array of different room options available
- Historically important hotel inaugurated by the country’s first president in 1965
- All rooms have air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a hairdryer, telephone, safe deposit box, minibar, tea/coffee-making facilities, and en-suite bathroom
- On-site restaurant, spa, and pool