Fairmont The Norfolk is one of Nairobi’s oldest and best-known hotels, having first opened its doors to tourists and travellers in 1904. A landmark example of style and sophistication, guests can expect only the highest standards of service during their stay here.
The hotel is centrally placed within Nairobi and is minutes away from all manner of artisanal craft shops, modern shopping centres, restaurants, and other attractions. The city’s business district is also nearby, making this a great spot for business travellers. The hotel’s state-of-the-art conference rooms add that extra bit of business convenience.
Accommodation at The Norfolk consists of 170 Guest Rooms and Suites. Each features an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, in-room safe, and mini-bar. The suites have more to offer, with elegantly decorated lounge areas and balconies with views of the courtyard. When it comes to dining, The Norfolk houses 4 restaurants serving meals for every occasion and appetite, with extensive room service options also available. For a bit of relaxation, steam rooms and massage facilities are at your service if you feel like being pampered.
- One of Nairobi’s oldest hotels
- Located in the centre of Nairobi and near the central business district (CBD)
- 8 conference rooms, the largest of which can accommodate up to 20 attendees
- Luxurious guest rooms and suites – various sizes and features to fit any budget
- 4 in-house restaurants, serving everything from high tea to delicious dinners